Even the most successful executives sometimes have blind spots, or could use help growing into a new position or addressing a more complex set of challenges. It is very rare for someone to excel in all areas of leadership and management. A top producer of results isn’t necessarily an effective team player. An inspiring visionary often lacks the skills to follow through on execution. Being great with peers does not always translate to being great at supervising others, and a charismatic presenter may not be an empathetic listener.
Executive Coaching is a highly effective and efficient process for improving performance and achieving career goals. Each coaching experience is unique and unfolds in an organic way.
Steps in the coaching process typically include:
1. Create a strategic vision and articulate the competencies required to succeed at that level.
2. Assess current strengths as well as opportunities for growth.
3. Set priority goals that are realistic, measurable, and designed to deliver the greatest return on the investment of time and resources.
4. Implement an action plan to achieve these goals.
5. Receive constructive feedback and positive encouragement.
As your coach, I am committed to listening, probing for deeper meaning, challenging assumptions, generating possibilities, offering suggestions, and supporting you in making smart decisions.
Frank Siccone was my coach through a difficult project and helped me focus my thoughts and deliverables so that I successfully met my goals. Frank was able to push me past my comfort zone but also provided support that helped me redefine and grow that comfort zone. Frank uses a method of guiding questions to help you reach conclusions that point you in the right direction. He is a master at crafting compelling presentations and I took away skills that will help me throughout my career.
For a list of business clients click BUSINESS SERVICES